Not using some muscle group from your body will make those muscles weaker over a period of inactivity.
When you injure your leg, for example, and have to use wheelchair for some period to be able to move around, your legs will get weaker and weaker.
It is the same thing with the muscles around the eye lens.
If you wear glasses and you don`t exercise these muscles the same way you do with others, your vision will get worse. These muscles need as much exercises as any other muscle group in your body.
Following these few rules will help you improve and restore your vision:
- Close the eyes for couple of minutes, every 2-3 hours, and avoid any heavy pressure on them.
- Practice eye gymnastics, consisted of 16 exercises (you need to follow the directions of the lines with your eyes).
- Get rid of your glasses.
- Massage these eye points every day:
Apply gentle pressure on the eyeball with the tips of the index finger and the middle finger, do it lightly so that you don`t cause pain. Then, with your index finger, press twice these points.
- When walking outside, look into distance.
- Don`t use your lap top or smart phone at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
- Regularly consume carrot juice and add a few drops of olive oil in it.
- Wash your eyes with warm water.
- Practice the Indian “Trataka” exercise to improve your vision:
This is actually focusing the look on a specific point in space, like a candle light, black spot or some small object, in order to develop focus, strengthen the eyesight or even open the third eye.
In the first phase of the exercise, you`ll need to focus on some object, stare at it all the time, paying attention to your every thought and emotion, which you`ll then release so that your mind can be concentrated on the symbol with clear mind.
When you notice tears from your eyes, shut them down and rest for a bit. This exercise is supposed to make you endure as much as you can before tears arrive.
The post Throw Away Your Glasses! Thousands Of People Improved Their Vision With This Method! appeared first on Healthli.